Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Another Semester Closed

Another semester has come to a close. This one ended on a really good note, I'm no longer fighting to paint. I don't know if its that I've proved myself of if its that Ive out stubborned the facility, possibly a little of both. In any case its really exciting that the conversation had move passed the well "why paint?.... why 2-d?..." mombo jumbo and onto a dialogue about content and aesthetic. Im stoked and really excited.

Anyway, I got online tonight to post images of the last few paintings of the term, to realize I left to portland without transferring them to the computer so I'll save that for another day.

 For now I will share these images of Philly food carts that I've been collecting. I dont know what i will do with them, I don't think they would make for good paintings, but maybe some form of printing into paintings. Whatever happens with them, Im really interested in the funny personalities that they show.









No comments:

Post a Comment